Dr Naomi Gibson,
Amsterdam based, English speaking Clinical Psychologist working with parents, parents-to-be, and families.
I can offer support to you wherever you are on your parenting journey: from pregnancy, birth, to the early years and beyond in nurturing your family.
Parents really matter, and I am passionate about supporting you through this important time.
I strongly believe that people can be empowered to find their own answers. I offer a non-judgemental, confidential space to explore the difficulties that families bring.
I offer a range of psychological therapies face-to-face and online.
If you choose to work with me you will be greeted with empathy, sensitivity and a welcoming service. Feel free to get in touch for more information and to see if we could work well together.Contact Me
I am experienced in supporting individuals and families in overcoming and understanding:
- Strong emotions during pregnancy or after birth such as feeling anxious, stressed or overwhelmed, or perhaps depressed, flat or not quite yourself
- Worries about birth or finding it difficult to overcome your experience of birth
- Working out who you are as a parent
- Bonding and relating to your baby
- Having a space to think about your own childhood and how this influences your own parenting
- Challenges in starting and expanding your family
- Parenting support and advice e.g. eating, sleeping, toileting, tantrums, bullying, friendships
- Adjustment to life events e.g. bereavement, divorce, family transitions, migration
It is not necessary to have any form of diagnosed mental health condition to seek support.