Dr Naomi Gibson,
Amsterdam based, English speaking Psychologist working with children and families
I strongly believe that people can be empowered to find their own answers. I offer a non-judgemental, confidential space to explore the difficulties that children, young people and their families bring.
I offer a range of psychological therapies face-to-face and online for adults, children, young people and families.
If you choose to work with me you will be greeted with empathy, sensitivity and a welcoming service. Feel free to get in touch for more information and to see if we could work well together.Contact Me
I am experienced in supporting individuals and families in overcoming and understanding issues related to:
- Depression and low mood
- Parenting advice and support
- Coping and adjusting to living in a different culture/country
- Anxiety eg. panic attacks, phobias, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Adjustment to physical health conditions
- Coping with pain and illness
- Pre and post natal support eg. birth trauma, post natal depression
- Pre-school issues eg. eating, sleeping, toileting, tantrums
- School difficulties eg. bullying, friendships, attendance, exam stress
- Adjustment to life events eg. bereavement, divorce, family transitions
- Body image and weight loss or gain
It is not necessary to have any form of diagnosed mental health condition to seek support.